Support Analyst II
- Plymouth Meeting, PA, USA
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
The Technical Support Analyst’s mission is to delight end users for our internal and external customers through technology services and support by demonstrating compassion and understanding while driving towards resolution
You will apply your knowledge of our applications, systems, and infrastructure to help identify the root cause of issues and determine a resolution. This includes providing a positive experience by demonstrating competence, empathy and a desire to serve. This is an exciting role that will challenge you to learn and grow as we evolve our cloud based platforms and tools.
A day in the life…
- Respond to requests for assistance through email, telephone, instant message, and in person for any telephony, application, and network related issues
- Troubleshoot issues, provide standard resolutions, and escalate non-standard issues that arise within the Accolade portfolio of applications
- Provide triage to urgent helpdesk issues
- Escalate issues of concern to management
- Communicate resolutions to users in a timely manner
- Assist in the improvement of process and procedures
- Work with the development team to understand new functionality and support the roll-out to internal and external users
- Primary point of contact for client level incidents and service requests
- Conducts and resolves second-level escalations, as needed
What we are looking for...
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or technical certification in a related field; work experience may be substituted
- 2+ years of help desk or other contact center experience
- Strong working knowledge of PC-based applications, browsers, and utilities
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Windows 10 OS Support Experience preferred
- Full browser suite support (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite support preferred
- Networking/Wireless Networking troubleshooting skills preferred
- Hardware & software proficiency
- Help desk Ticketing/Call management software experience
- Citrix and/or VMWare experience preferred
- MS Exchange server preferred
- Cell Phone administration & support
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.