Mgr, Technical Proposal Writer
- Seattle, WA, USA
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
The Sr Proposal Writer reports to EVP Marketing and has experience working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment. This position is responsible for supporting the preparation of RFP, RFQ, and RFI responses and business proposals in order to increase revenue opportunities for Accolade. This includes bringing our product roadmap to life for prospects, coordinating the exchange of formal questions and answers with the development team ensuring that all roadmap updates, amendments, and modifications are communicated across the team, collecting data from the departments and cross-functional teams for the development and writing of proposals, and gathering information and completing the necessary documents.
A day in the life…
- Interpret product roadmaps and weave them into a clear and compelling story for prospects.
- Create a compelling consistent narrative regarding our product suite inclusive of roadmap initiatives. This narrative will be used not just in proposals but also in messaging by the sales team, marketing materials and internal/external communication by executives.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product & Tech, Legal and Procurement staff to author, review and edit a highly detailed, comprehensive description of all specifications and requirements and translate technical information into clear business and functional requirements.
- Meet and communicate with stakeholders to review and clarify information, and update timely and accurately based on feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience:
- Authoring, reviewing and editing Requests for Proposals (RFP) using Microsoft Office Suite Products and MS Visio
- Resolving issues inherent in large, complex solicitation for IT products and services,
- Advising on RFP revisions to meet the needs of stakeholders,
- Assessing information technology services contracting practices, standards, terms and conditions, and
- Assessing contractual obligations, provisions, gaps and risk areas.
- Collaborating across various departments
- Communicating and presenting to C level executives
- Probing for clear understanding
- Impeccable written English skills
- Strong team player with outstanding communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Reading and interpreting product road maps
- Exceling in swiftly changing, dynamic software development situations
- Learning new technologies quickly
- Ability to drive, follow, and evangelize cross-team processes
- Capturing and maintaining institutional knowledge
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.