Software Engineer III
- Praha 8, Czech republic
Where it all began…
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
The Software Engineer is responsible for building our next generation of products. We strive to help our clients navigate the winding road of healthcare by building intuitive, performant, and helpful software. As a developer on our application team, you will be at the forefront of reinventing how we help those we serve.
A day in the Life…
- Work with a small agile team to design and develop serverless applications and microservices meeting the team’s quality standards.
- Work with a tight-knit group of development team members in Prague, and the US.
- Follow the processes and use the tools provided by our DevOps teams, in order to get our products in the platform.
- Contribute to best practices and help guide the future of our application technologies.
- Collaborate in architectural decisions for our tools
A look outside the day to day:
- You will be working on a product that touches a large amount of our existing components, you will therefore influence the way our architecture evolves.
- You will be involved in discussions about how to leverage “machine learning” to make our service even more competitive.
- You will contribute to raising the bar of quality of our offering.
Demonstrated education, skills and experience to be successful in this role:
- Strong knowledge of Python 3
- Knowledge of the microservices architecture.
- Experience with AWS products or any other public cloud solution.
- Desire and willingness to work in an Agile, collaborative, innovative, flexible, and team-oriented environment.
Values we admire:
We find joy and purpose in serving others.
Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.