Business Partner Human Resources
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Accolade at a glance…
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
The Assoc Business Partner, P&C, reporting to a Sr Business Partner, is responsible for providing day to day employee support for a segment of the Operations organization composed of Accolade Health Assistants, the true heart and soul of what we do. at Accolade. Additionally, this person will have the opportunity to partner closely with other members across the People
A day in the life
- As a People & Culture Business Partner, this role is a trusted advisor and partner to our business and functional organizations. As such, this position supports our efforts to align our People strategy to our business priorities and delivers solutions.
- Support in meeting business objectives through workforce planning, recruiting, organizational design and development.
- Heavy focus on employee relations, performance management, and employee and manager coaching.
- The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative culture that inspires and enables people to be the best they can be in their roles to support our customers and clients.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for teams within the Operations organization on all People & Culture related matters.
- Develop trusting relationships with the leaders and employees in which they support and would be looked to as an advisor and human resources expert.
- Have a deep understanding of the talent within their client group and actionable plans to develop and grow talent in line with our company needs.
- Have a firm understanding our People & Culture processes and led those processes across the client groups in which they support.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, business, or related field required. Master's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Development or related field is a plus.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of Human Resources experience. Experience in a high-touch service related environment both internally and externally is preferred.
- This isnt your first time at the rodeo: You have broad experience, a thorough understanding of People Management methods and practices, and have proven your ability to acclimate to new environments and contribute quickly. You also have trust, and the ability to appropriately deal with people-sensitive issues and handle confidential documents.
- You're compassionate and connected to our mission: You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
- You're flexible: You prefer a fast-paced and dynamic environment and are agile and comfortable enough to keep up as plans change and evolve.
- You're a multi-tasking machine: You've demonstrated the ability to balance and manage multiple priorities with accuracy, efficiency, and in a timely manner due to your strong organization skills.
- You're a self-starter: You take initiative and are comfortable being empowered to work independently. When you need help, you're not shy to ask.
- You get things done: You follow through on every request, no matter how big or small, with attention to detail.
- You collaborate: You're the consummate team player, able to build strong relationships and effectively partner with other team members to achieve results.
- You're a communication pro: You can speak and write in a clear, concise and professional manner.
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big - not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.