Software Engineer Intern
- Plymouth Meeting, PA, USA
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
Fun and energetic team of 6 people is searching for an Intern to the Core Tools Development team. We are distributed across two locations (Prague, CZ and Plymouth Meeting, USA), this position is for Plymouth Meeting, USA.
We constantly think about how technology can be leveraged to deliver value to our customers, work closely together with other Accolade Engineers to understand features and technical implementation. We help to develop solutions that enable high quality, scalable and reliable services that span the breadth of our organization. Our main focus is on providing tools to help automate and streamline processes.
A day in the life…
- Work in global agile environment, using Scrum and Kanban;
- Acquire skills in SDLC quality improvement processes;
- Work on development of core tooling to support Accolade applications (test data, code quality, reporting and more);
- Work closely with our DevOps teams to deploy and support our software using cloud services and tools such as Amazon Web Services, GitHub, Docker, Serverless architecture and more;
- Support quality related SDLC activities within the company;
- Learn about Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment practices;
- Get “hands on” experience in the above specified areas.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar fields.
- Experience with software testing and test automation is a plus.
- Ability to cooperate with senior team members on related projects, share/receive constructive feedback and suggest improvements.
- Good organizational, problem solving, communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills are mandatory.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.