Workforce Operations Intern
- Plymouth Meeting, PA, USA
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
The Workforce Operations Intern, reporting to Dir, Workforce Operations, is responsible for supporting Accolade’s Service Operations by applying strong analytical skills and business acumen to inform new operating strategies. Newer service profiles like Connect and Mid Market are prime candidates to ingest innovation and scale faster than other services in the organization. A strong Workforce Operations Intern will explore our historical data and staffing models to inform next steps in the evolution of our operating models – next steps that can be developed and implemented in time for our January 2020 wave of peak volumes and launches.
This is a unique opportunity for an undergraduate student to participate in and shape how we scale our business. It’s an opportunity to innovate. We’re a rapidly growing organization, so a LOT happens in 10 weeks and there is no time for busy work. This role will produce outputs that help inform the delivery of new services and the evolution of our service operations.
A day in the life…
Support the continuous improvement and accelerate the scaling of the Mid Market, Enterprise, and Connect operating models.
- Shadow AHAs and meet with leaders across multiple functional units to develop a deep understanding of Accolade’s people, process, and technology.
- Collaborate with multiple functional units, including Business Intelligence, Product Solutions, and Service Operations, to collect and analyze relevant historical data.
- Leverage data to identify and prioritize opportunities to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Business or related field
- Solid business acumen; analytical and inquisitive.
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis.
- Team player capable of effective collaboration across highly matrixed organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Self-starter with a “roll up your sleeves” mindset and desire to add value.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.