Customer Partnerships Intern
- Plymouth Meeting, PA, USA
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be a part of an entrepreneurial company where your unique abilities are celebrated, your role adds value and you improve your business acumen every day?
This summer, grow and learn with us as a Customer Partnership Intern.
As a Customer Partnership intern, you will be responsible for supporting the Customer Partnership team in growing mutually beneficial relationships between Accolade and existing customer accounts. The Customer Partnership team manages customer relationships and collaborates with Accolade’s customers and internal teams to deliver world-class personalized advocacy services. The Account Management team also works closely with multiple departments internally, including Analytics, Operations, Marketing, Product Marketing, Product Management and Sales.
A day in the life…
In this role, you will:
- Identify new customer opportunities and assess for further action
- Assist with administrative support including creation and maintenance of reports, spreadsheets, documents and presentations
- Coordinate account and operational meetings to ensure consistent engagement with customers
- Develop initiatives to improve performance, business results and client engagement
- Attend customer and team meetings
- Effectively communicate with customer accounts for assigned tasks
We are looking for a student who is seeking a 4-year college degree with majors in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Health Policy & Administration, Labor and Employment Relations, Management, or related coursework
- Undergraduate Juniors & Seniors preferred
- 3.25 or higher grade point average is preferred
- Previous internship/work experience preferred
- Expertise using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational, planning, facilitation, and prioritization skills
- Ability to solve problems under time constraints
- Conceptual knowledge of the account management discipline
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work both independently and as part of a team
- Data analysis skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.