Quality Assurance Intern
- Plymouth Meeting, PA, USA
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
The Quality Assurance Intern, would have the unique experience of joining a quickly evolving team in a fast-growing company. Responsibilities would range from organizing and executing day-to-day intradepartmental collaboration between various team facets, to data analysis and trending on a company wide level across the Health Assistant Center. Additionally, the Quality Assurance intern may have additional experiences with supporting quality assurance processes through new customer launches and internal and external audits and reviews. The Quality Assurance Intern will leave their experience with a more well-rounded understanding of the practical applications of quality assurance in driving business decisions, and informing process adherence and training needs and goals. Additionally, this a great role for anyone looking to hone their collaboration skills as Accolade’s Quality Assurance team touches virtually every department in the company in its mission to support and grow excellence at Accolade.
A day in the life…
- Creation, upkeep, and curation of team documents and resources
- Assistance with creating team member assignments and task delegation
- Assistance with monthly and ad hoc quality assurance reporting
- Interdepartmental collaboration with our Learning and Development and Service and Clinical Operations teams
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors degree
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail, and a focus on organizational excellence
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- The ability to adapt quickly to change, and deadline driven initiatives
- Previous health care or call center experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.