Project Management Intern
- Plymouth Meeting, PA, USA
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
The Project Assistant Intern will be a member of the Accolade Customer Implementation team while learning real world experience managing a highly complex, cross functional implementation project.
A day in the Life…
- Assist Program Manager with project management deliverables
- Contribute to a Customer Implementation project by managing individual work stream(s)
- Define and deliver methodology improvements recommendations to the Customer Implementation process
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS degree
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project and basic project plan structure
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Detail-oriented, inquisitive, problem-solving in nature
- Ability to build relationships to influence desired project outcomes
- Leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and make a contribution quickly
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.