Client Solutions Specialist
- 1025 Greenwood Blvd, Lake Mary, FL 32746, USA
accesso® Named One of Orlando’s “Best Places to Work”
Who We Are
accesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. The accesso Passport ticketing suite was built for where your customers shop - whether at the front gate, on their computers at home or from their mobile phones. The attractions industry’s #1 eCommerce engine has sold 28+ million tickets online per year and processed over $1 billion transactions annually. Our innovative approach to up-selling, cross-selling and simply selling more are key differentiators of our proprietary hosted technology and an important component of maximizing revenue.
What We Need
We are currently seeking an experienced Client Solutions Specialist who will work as part of a team to support the daily needs for our clients. We move fast and as priorities shift, you’ll need to keep up with your peers.We need you to be a detail-oriented, polished, client-services professional who loves to work with people and technology equally. You are a strong communicator, both verbal and written, with demonstrated project and time management abilities. You are passionate about your work and committed to getting the job done, even if it means working extended hours, on the weekend and holidays as needed.
- Day to day set up, configuration, testing, and troubleshooting of ticketing products for our clients
- Supporting ongoing system and process documentation needs, which includes writing release documentation and leading client training sessions.
- Administering requests submitted via our client support portal.
- Assisting with troubleshooting and diagnosing complex technical and client service issues.
- Running and verifying client specific reports and filter results with a high attention to detail.
- Maintaining outstanding lines of communication with internal teams such as operations, software engineering, IT support and quality assurance, as well as external clients and third parties.
- Effectively communicating daily progress and project status updates to clients and client services team members.
- Performing testing on new software releases.
- Performing weekly website reviews for existing clients.
- Assisting with special projects as needed.
- Providing continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology, or a related field REQUIRED
- The ability to work well within a team environment is essential
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to facilitate daily responsibilities with little to no direction.
- Outstanding general computer skills including the Microsoft suite of products and Outlook are required.
- Experience with web-based technology including database structures and SQL.
- Previous eCommerce, ticketing, or guest-facing service industry experience
- Thrive in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Are passionate about your work…because we are about our product
- Have outstanding general computer skills including the Microsoft suite of products
- Have the ability to quickly grasp complex concepts and use an acute attention to detail while problem solving.
- Can play a mean game of ping pong… and are not opposed to getting hit by a rogue Nerf gun dart
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity;
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off for employees up to 3-years of tenure (higher accrual thereafter);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- Three different medical insurance plans to choose from, including an employer-contributed HSA;
- Employer-paid short & long-term disability and life insurance;
- Matching 401K;
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development.
- You’ll be reporting to the Client Solutions Manager
- US work eligibility is required
- This is a full-time, non-exempt position. No contractors or agencies please.
- You must have the flexibility to work extended hours and resolve client needs after hours, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- You must be able to work onsite alongside your other accesso Passport® team members in Lake Mary, Florida
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!