- 6263 Poplar Ave, Memphis, TN 38119, USA
Accendi Group is an award-winning provider of business management services in the areas of compliance, human resources, learning, talent management, staffing, recruitment and workforce solutions.
Accendi Group's Coordinator position offers unique opportunities for motivated, dynamic professionals with up to one year of professional experience to join a fast-growing organization at the forefront of strategic thinking in human resource and talent industries.
The Coordinator is responsible for supporting a wide range of consulting and operational assignments in support of Accendi Group’s corporate strategy and daily operations. You will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks supporting executive leadership, division staff and office operations. The Coordinator will contribute to Accendi Group’s marketing and social media with postings and research. Coordinators also contribute to the development of a range of client deliverables—including client tools, reports and administration. Limited travel may be required, as needed.
Individuals who succeed in the Coordinator role will have opportunity for significant professional development career advancement within the organization. You will proactively manage communication (emails, phone calls, necessary follow-up); screen telephone or email inquiries, communicate messages, redirect calls and respond to urgent inquiries from leadership. The Coordinator will complete projects, special assignments, other tasks and duties as assigned. You will maintain confidentiality and operate in the role with the highest of ethical standards and professionalism are required.
No previous experience with a consulting firm is required; however, ideal candidates will have some experience in a professional setting.
What you will bring:
• 4 year college degree or equivalent.
• Up to one year of business experience (preferred in human resource, marketing, or consulting).
• Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams. Willingness and ability to learn company-specific software or system tools. Fluency and comfort in making presentations, and in executing within Excel, i.e., can manipulate pivot tables, create formulas, etc.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (some background in creating reports and other polished professional services deliverables is preferred).
• Demonstrated ability to use technology, including various technologies for social, sales, marketing.
•Proven to be trusted to handle confidential and sensitive information with the ability to exercise discretion and show good judgment.
• Attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills required.
• Exceptional English written and oral communication skills (both face-to-face and via telephone), superior presentation abilities and a high degree of organization.
• Strong aptitude for developing systems of organization.
• Excellent time management skills and able to multi-task.
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
• Excellent sense of urgency and responsiveness.
• Comfort and ability to thrive in environments that may present multiple and simultaneous demands for attention; ability to prioritize effectively in these situations.
• Accuracy is required in performing all functions of this position.
• Ability to work to deadlines or address priorities even if after work hours (as needed).
• A strong desire to grow with an organization
Accendi Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.