- 6263 Poplar Ave, Memphis, TN 38119, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Accendi Group is an award-winning provider of business management services in the areas of compliance, human resources, learning, talent management, staffing, recruitment and workforce solutions.
Accendi Group is growing and we are currently seeking highly talented candidates to join our Talent Division who are self-motivated and excited about the opportunity to help our clients succeed.
What you will be doing as a Recruiter Consultant:
• Research and identify active/passive job seekers via cold calling, referral pipelines, candidate leads, database & website portals, job boards and LinkedIn
• Build a pipeline of candidates and match profiles to our existing positions
• Promote and market Accendi Group services to potential clients via cold-calling, job leads, ad calls, email campaigns, client visits and presentations
• Conduct candidate interviews via face to face meetings, phone calls and Video conferences
• Conduct formal client meetings onsite with clients
• Document and log all recruitment and sales activity in our internal system
• Assist candidates with career advice, market trends, resume reformatting, interview preparation, salary negotiations, offer letter acceptance/decline, counteroffer intelligence, etc...
• Freedom to develop business without territory restrictions and excessive policies
Part-Time work options available depending on experience.
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2 to 3 years' experience in sales or recruiting ideally.
• Ability to establish personal credibility and build trusted relationships with both candidates and clients
• Knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook
• Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities effectively and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Demonstrate strong planning and organizational skills
• Are comfortable engaging with strangers over the phone, in person, or via email
• Self starter and collaborator with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
Accendi Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.