Communications & Training Specialist- Temp/Contract
- 6262 Poplar Ave, Memphis, TN 38119, USA
Accendi Group is an award-winning provider of business management services in the areas of compliance, human resources, learning, talent management, staffing, recruitment and workforce solutions.
Accendi Group is searching for an experienced, talented, and enthusiastic Training & Communications Specialist for a Contract role with our Professional Services client in Memphis, TN. The qualified candidate will be assisting the team in a long-term contract with internal and external communications training.
This role serves as an integral part of a high energy, highly-productive Information Technology team responsible for drafting strategic and tactical marketing communications for senior leadership. You will create cohesive, consistent and on-brand communications and training while delivering a superior customer experience.
The position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast-paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
- Draft content (e.g. communications, newsletters, memos, press releases, etc.)
- Assist with creation of training materials to include Quick Reference Guides (QRGs) for IT systems, applications and knowledge base articles.
- Assist with creation and distribution of divisional information using multiple social media channels including Twitter, Facebook and more.
- Foster relationships with advocates and key persons.
- Assist with creation of PowerPoint slide decks for upper management.
- Assist with electronically managing files including SharePoint sites and MS One Drive.
- Proofreading, editing of written material.
- Creation and ability to manipulate graphics will be considered a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations or Journalism or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in training, education or communications
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing compelling communications and training
- A customer-obsessed mindset
- Aptitude for communicating complex information clearly and persuasively
- Ability to accept constructive criticism, and willingness to grow and learn professionally
- A self-motivated team player, willing to pitch in, adapt to change and accomplish goals within the organization
- Patience, flexibility and a willingness to take ownership of new projects as assigned
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Eye for contemporary corporate design
- Adobe Creative Suite highly preferred
- Sample portfolio of prior work to showcase
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Duration: Multi-Year Contract
Accendi Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.