Human Resource Business Partner
- 6263 Poplar Ave, Memphis, TN 38119, USA
Accendi Group is an award-winning provider of business management services in the areas of compliance, human resources, learning, talent management, staffing, recruitment and workforce solutions.
Our client headquartered in Memphis, TN is currently seeking a Human Resource Business Partner with HR managerial experience. In this highly visible role, you will be hands-on, and act as a coach, partner, and confidant to the leadership team.
The incumbent will be responsible for employee and labor relations, advising all levels of employees on benefits, compensation, safety, policies, procedures, performance management, compliance, training, conduct internal investigations and make recommendations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field; PHR, SPHR preferred.
- 8+ years relevant HR Generalist experience required; 5+ years of Labor Relations experience required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a managerial/supervisor role
- Comprehensive understanding of HR best practices, employee benefits, and state and federal employment laws
- Experience implementing people programs including performance coaching, employee relations, compensation review process, HR compliance, and employee development/growth
- HR Representative with union leadership as it relates to disciplinary actions, reductions in force, arbitrations, grievances and other labor related matters
- Strong analytical and project management skills, and a very detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to partner and influence across diverse groups and experience levels with the ability to train, influence and motivate
- Capable of maintaining a high level of confidentiality and professionalism in difficult situations
- Excellent computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office and HR software such as Oracle
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Accendi Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.