- 6266 Poplar Ave, Memphis, TN 38119, USA
Accendi Group is an award-winning provider of business management services in the areas of compliance, human resources, learning, talent management, staffing, recruitment and workforce solutions.
Are you a Oracle DBA Expert? Accendi Group is seeking an Oracle DBA expert to assist our direct client located in Memphis, TN.
This is a long-term contract position. This position is located in Memphis, TN. You will work remote until the Client opens back-up.
- Title: Oracle DBA
- Department: IT
- Pay Rate: $60-$65/hr
- Position Type: Contract (Long-Term)
In this role, you will manage, monitor and configure EBS workflow, administer EBS concurrent managers and perform EBS system admin activities. Perform backup and recovery for database and EBS applications. Deploy code/programs in oracle databases and EBS following version control and code migration best practices. Performance tune oracle databases and EBS. Monitor oracle databases, storage, servers, VMs, EB. You will work on installation, upgrades, cloning and patching Oracle EBS applications and Oracle Databases, grid, ASM and RAC. Assist the team in other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 8 years experience as Oracle Apps DBA or Oracle DBA
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with R12.2 installation, configuration, upgrade, cloning and operational support.
- Strong knowledge required in executing ADOP patching
- Experience maintaining and administering EBS 12.1
- Strong knowledge of administering oracle databases, with specific knowledge of 11g and one of 12c, 18c or 19c
- Proficiency in CDBs and PDBs in Oracle databases
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux shell scripting for administration
- Proficiency in SQL performance tuning
- Experience working with ASM, DataGuard, OEM, RAC and RedHat Linux
Accendi Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.