- Williamsburg Village Dr, Virginia 23188, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Abundant Professional Services is a subsidiary of Abundant Staffing Agency, LLC, a global provider of Human Resources Consulting, Recruiting, and Training. Established since 2000.
ABOUT THIS POSITION: The Personal Assistant will work closely and directly for an entrepreneur managing multiple businesses, staff, and clients, providing a variety of administrative services. This remote position requires the applicant to have administrative assistant experience, be a fast learner; quick to adapt and have outstanding customer service. To be successful within this position, applicant must exude excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong customer service and social skills; have exceptional time management skills, ability to follow instructions clearly and accurately, able to complete tasks within timely fashion. Candidate must have a proactive approach to duties
MAIN OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer Phone, Contact/follow up with personal and business contacts in multiple endeavors: business contracts, vacations, home assistance (repair scheduling, reminders, and more);
- Updating basic software,
- Compile and deliver correspondence (email, letters, proposals, presentations, and others) from verbal, written, and/or text instructions;
- Schedule all appointments and confirmations; coordinate events and speaking engagements, manage travel arrangements and itineraries for employer;
- Assist with daily time management.
- Update business social media platforms and employer LinkedIn profile and status.
- Perform other tasks related to the position assigned by CEO.
Technical Skills: Proficient in computer technology to include Windows, Microsoft Office Applications, capability to troubleshoot simple technology problems within MS Office.
Physical/Mental Demands: Must be able to sit for long periods of time, stay focused and attentive while attending virtual meetings and compile detail notes.
Character: Must be trustworthy and maintain confidentiality, will agree to abide, and sign an NDA. National background check "Mandatory."
Location: Position is remote; however some travel may be involved.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- At least Associate degree
- Professional experience previously in same or similar position
- Previous experience in Microsoft Office (Outlook; Excel; Word; PowerPoint; etc.)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work under pressure; teamwork; coordination & subordination of the given tasks; combinability, awareness & precision.
- Good knowledge in the information technology field.
- Polite and professional attitude to the clients, vendors & company employees.
- Fast and precise performance of all given tasks.
- Flexibility, resourcefulness, and initiation when in touch with external partners/vendors of the company.
- Developing trust to the CEO & validating its good name by precise & exact performance of the responsibilities & tasks.
- Adequate behavior, professional ethic, and culture.
- Information discretion & confidentiality
POSITION LOCATION: Remote, travel may be required
DUTY HOURS: Flexible
SALARY: $15.00 - $22.00 Hourly
HOW TO APPLY: Submit your application via online and attached your resume in WORD or PDF format ONLY.
We look forward to receiving your application/resume!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines