Admin Personal Assistant (Virtual)
- Williamsburg, Williamsburg, VA, us
Abundant Professional Services is a subsidiary of Abundant Staffing Agency, LLC, a global provider of Human Resources Consulting and Training. Established since 2000.
Part-Time Admin Personal Assistant (Independent Contractor) needed to provide outstanding administrative duties to a very busy entrepreneur with multiple small businesses.
1. Maintain calendar
a. Schedule Appointments
ii. Warm/cold phone calls
b. Send out appointment reminders
2. Send out emails
3. Screen solicitations and RFP’s to determine if company should submit bid/response via the following:
b. Government Portal
4. Coordinate with venues regarding company training events
5. Update the following:
a. webpage “content only” via WordPress
b. Social Media Outlets
6. Create and edit PowerPoint Presentations/Publisher files
7. Other duties as assigned
Candidates with experience in related field will be an additional advantage:
Must have proven virtual work experience
- High school diploma required. Associate’s degree or higher preferred
- 3 or more years administrative assistant experience a plus
- Must be professional, matured, responsible and reliable to maintain utmost confidentiality when handling important documents and sensitive matters
- Excellent communication (verbal, written), interpersonal, and superior telephone skills
- Able to work independently must possess good organizing, monitoring and administrative skills
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office Professionals: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, and PowerPoint
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- Multi-tasking ability, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- CRM experience required
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Required language(s): Fluent English
This position will need to be filled immediately.
Applications/Resumes will only be accepted via this site. Attach your resume as a Word or PDF File ONLY!
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.