Digital Analytics Manager (Remote)
The Digital Analytics Manager will be responsible for end-to-end data analysis, process oversight, and team development. Their responsibilities will range from hands-on partnership with developers, collaboration with user research and UX for feature design, as well as building measurement plans and providing deep-dive analyses. They will perform data analysis within Adobe Analytics and will share findings and actionable insights to stakeholders through the creation of dashboards and presentations, all developed with the end user in mind. They will also be a key strategic partner across leadership to help drive site and feature opportunities for upcoming seasons. They will have a team under them to mentor and be responsible for developing strong processes with cross-functional partners. Excellence in analytics, storytelling, process, and communication is key for this role.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Lead comprehensive end-to-end process, from data collection to presentation of key findings and actionable insights
- Provide an objective source of truth to assess campaigns, new and existing site features
- Align learning agendas and own creation of measurement plans with cross-functional partners and stakeholders
- Partner with stakeholders to set expected outcomes and goals for new site features as well as build repeatable processes out
- Partner across the Data & Analytics organization to pair onsite data with qualitative findings and customer data and nurture team on how to leverage more than just quantitative data
- Build effective relationships and process standards with core stakeholders – data science, product managers, developers, user research, user experience, etc.
- Own relationships with cross-functional partners and vendors for data feeds to and from Adobe
- Lead Adobe Analytics training sessions for cross-functional partners and other digital analysts
- Quantify and summarize feature outcomes and effectively present recommended go-forward strategies to key stakeholders and senior leaders
- Provide input on future website/app enhancements based on performance knowledge and prior analyses/test results from the “learnings repository”
- Perform QA of data collection and recommend necessary fixes and updates; escalate high-impact issues to leadership for resolution
- Develop ad hoc queries and analyses that combine multiple tools, data sources, and types to supplement test reads generated by the testing platform
- Independently identify optimization opportunities on the site which increase conversion and enhance user experience
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred
- 5+ years of digital/eCommerce, analytics, and product management, or other related experience
- Expertise in Web Analytic tools (Adobe Analytics – preferred; Google Analytics)
- Experience with testing/optimization platforms is a plus (Optimizely, Adobe Target, etc.)
- Experience with data visualization tools (Adobe Workspace, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Experience mentoring and managing a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to present to executives, nontechnical and technical audiences
- Experience with customer data or marketing is a plus (media, SQL, database, consent, etc.)
- Ability to consolidate and package results and insights into well-organized, consumable presentations with actionable recommendations and strategies
- Comprehensive understanding of e-commerce, usability principles, and site technologies
- Demonstrated ability to develop and activate data-driven strategies to enhance customer experience
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office core suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Must perform well in high-pressure situations, balance competing priorities, and demonstrate the ability to work without significant direct supervision
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Work From Anywhere Flexibility
- Paid Volunteer Day per Year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Merchandise Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Associate Assistance Program
- Paid Parental and Adoption Leave
- Access to Carrot to support your unique parenthood journey
- Access to Headspace dedicated to creating healthier, happier lives from the inside out
- 401(K) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- A Global Team of People Who'll Celebrate you for Being YOU
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Notice (For Colorado, New York, California and Washington): The recruiting pay range for this position is $125,000 - $135,000. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, your years of experience, your work location, comparison to other employees in similar or related roles, or market demands. The range may be modified in the future.