DC Operations Supervisor - All Shifts
Competitive sign-on bonus & multiple shift options!
Supply Chain Distribution supports our global logistics network to efficiently deliver products for our brands. Supporting areas include international transportation and operations, global trade compliance, supply chain strategy and coordination, e-commerce operations, global procurement and positions driving success within our world-class distribution centers. Our Supply Chain team synchronizes supply and demand, while measuring global business performance.
Strong collaboration and communication skills will be required of an Operations Supervisor as they will work with many cross-functional partners within the organization. Candidates must have a passion for coaching and motivating associates. Operations Supervisor can lead between 25 – 75 hourly associates and must be able to alter their leadership style based on the associate they are mentoring and coaching. Candidates must also have a strong analytical mindset for department forecasting and budgeting to maintain proper staffing.
This job is located at our Global Home Office in Columbus, Ohio.
Available Shifts Include:
- Monday - Friday 7am - 3pm EST
- Monday - Thursday 3pm - 1am EST
- Monday - Thursday 6am - 4pm EST
- Monday - Thursday 4pm - 2am EST
- Friday - Sunday 6am - 6pm EST
What Will You Be Doing?
- Ensure department goals are being met including order aging, accuracy and fill rate
- Develop and facilitate daily work plans to exceed internal/external customer expectations
- Initiate, change, and drive process improvements to support A&F’s growth strategies
- Lead, train, and manage the performance of the team, ensuring all accuracy and Units Per Hour (UPH) goals are met
- Daily partnership with the Home Office and Distribution Teams
- Work with leadership across all shifts to maintain process consistency
- Operates cross-functionally with key business partners
- Foster and reinforce a positive, collaborative environment that respects and values diversity
- Promote safety awareness and support the safety culture through the company
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Strong leadership style with a focus on team development
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Business-level command of Spanish and/or Somali is a plus
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with WMS systems
- Outstanding written and face to face communication skills
- A collaborative approach to working with cross-functional partners to achieve the vision of the brand
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive bonus program
- 401(K) savings plan with company match
- Annual companywide review process
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Associate assistance program
- Paid parental and adoption leave
- Access to fertility and adoption benefits through Carrot
- Access to mental health and wellness app, Headspace
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Mobile Stipend
- Paid time off & one paid volunteer day per year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Work from anywhere (Mondays and Fridays are “work from anywhere” days for most roles & six work from anywhere weeks per year)
- Seven associate wellness half days per year
- Onsite fitness center
- Merchandise discount on all of our brands
- Opportunities for career advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- Access to multiple Associate Resource Groups
- Global team of people who will celebrate you for being YOU!
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER