Agent, Asset Protection (New York, NY)
What Will You Be Doing?
- Responsible for the execution of Asset Protection initiatives in assigned locations (3-6 stores), as well as, implementation of shortage reduction programs in high shrink location(s)
- Partner with local store management to meet strategic Asset Protection objectives
- Effectively leverage business and sales performance as a means for shortage reduction
- Participate in store associate training regarding approved Asset Protection initiatives and workshops
- Routine assessment of store operations, pre-shrink indicators, and safety compliance measures through operational audits
- Provide clear and consistent training to all store personnel on safety communication guidelines and current crisis management protocols
- Proactively monitor controls and conduct surveillance to identify and investigate associate dishonesty
- Conduct investigations and interviews for inventory, cash loss, and violations of policy
- Conduct surveillance using CCTV or floor techniques to apprehend and deter theft in accordance with the company apprehension policies
- Initiate and support investigations related to Organized Retail Crime while partnering with Zone ORC Investigator and local law enforcement
- Complete special projects as assigned by Regional Manager of Asset Protection
What Do You Need To Bring?
- 4-year degree preferred
- 2 or more years of experience in the Asset Protection field or relevant experience in retail setting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to evaluate circumstances and make timely decisions based on company apprehension guidelines
- Ability to work nights, evenings and weekends appropriate to retail business needs
- Must pass a comprehensive background investigation
- Must have a reliable means of transportation
- Preferred to be Wicklander - Zulawski trained in interviewing
- Must fulfill all physical requirements including standing and walking
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive bonus program
- 401(K) savings plan with company match
- Annual companywide review process
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Associate assistance program
- Paid parental and adoption leave
- Access to fertility and adoption benefits through Carrot
- Access to mental health and wellness app, Headspace
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Paid time off & one paid volunteer day per year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Onsite fitness center
- Merchandise discount on all of our brands
- Opportunities for career advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- Access to multiple Associate Resource Groups
- Global team of people who will celebrate you for being YOU!
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Notice (For Colorado, New York, California and Washington): The recruiting pay range for this position is $42,000 - $58,000. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, your years of experience, your work location, comparison to other employees in similar or related roles, or market demands. The range may be modified in the future.