Associate Planner, EMEA
What will you be doing?
- Develop and execute department and item level planning strategies across Europe & the Middle East for a single gender within our brands.
- Provide input on regional volume, inventory, and style count targets for all departments within relevant brand and gender.
- Develop assortment framework for key departments, focusing on crucial items to spark growth and connect with European & Middle Eastern customers.
- Participate in Home Office milestone meetings, highlighting region-specific strategies for the season.
- Partner with European promo resources to execute in-season promos and pricing changes.
- Present weekly updates as part of a regular Monday review process. Present update on strengths / opportunities / recommended actions in regions.
- Review regional progress against plan, and propose plan adjustments and inventory strategy guidance in collaboration with store planning team.
- Following each season, execute a detailed hindsight and develop strategies for future seasons at the item and department level.
- Interface remotely with Home Office teams on a regular basis, carrying out consistent updates and communicating effectively on a day-to-day basis.
What will you need to bring?
- Bachelor's degree or University undergraduate equivalent in Business, Finance, Economics or related field required
- At least 2 years planning experience, preferably in a corporate retail environment preferred
- Analytically driven with proven critical thinking & problem-solving abilities
- Clear knowledge of target customer and product trends
- Excellent communication, presentation, and multi-tasking skills
- Team-oriented with strong leadership skills
- A collaborative approach to working with cross-functional partners to achieve the vision of the brand
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive bonus program
- Annual companywide review process
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Associate assistance program
- Paid parental and adoption leave
- Access to fertility and adoption benefits through Carrot
- Access to mental health and wellness app, Headspace
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Work Phone
- Paid time off & one paid volunteer day per year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Work from anywhere (Mondays and Fridays are “work from anywhere” days for most roles & six work from anywhere weeks per year)
- Seven associate wellness half days per year
- Merchandise discount on all of our brands
- Opportunities for career advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- Access to multiple Associate Resource Groups
- Global team of people who will celebrate you for being YOU!
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER