Azure Cloud Solution Architect (Remote)
This individual will be part of the Infrastructure Engineering group responsible for public cloud platform design and operations. The primary focus will surround the continued design, development, implementation, and support of Azure and OCI cloud platforms. This group enables internal customers to adopt public cloud technologies that are stable, secure, scalable, and recoverable.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Design, develop, and implement highly available, multi-region solutions on Microsoft Azure.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture to ensure platform design and governance align with strategic business objectives and industry best practices.
- Utilize best practices to store and develop code leveraging git solutions.
- Design and develop appropriate IAC pipelines using Terraform Cloud in conjunction with Azure Devops and/or Github.
- Identify and solution for platform guidelines and policies of deployments within both Azure and OCI, with heavy focus on Azure.
- Microsoft Azure cloud management & administration including environment provisioning.
- Analyze existing operational standards, processes, and/or governance, present recommendations to modernize or improve, and then execute on improvement.
- Ensuring all infrastructure components meet proper performance and capacity standards.
- Plan and document multi-step complex changes.
- Actively engage vendors to assist in problem resolution.
- Work with Information Security to maintain PCI and SOX requirements.
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years’ IT experience.
- A Minimum of 5 years' experience developing or managing cloud computing with 3 years Microsoft Azure focus.
- Strong and demonstratable experience with Microsoft Azure networking.
- Microsoft Azure experience involving design, deploy, configuration and optimization of IaaS and PaaS solutions.
- Experience in the design and operation of medium to large scale enterprise infrastructure, databases, and application systems requiring 24x7x365 uptime.
- Competence in a wide range of IT skills including networking, systems administration, data protection, information security, and CI/CD tooling.
- Proven ability to communicate complex ideas and solutions verbally and in written form via system and functional diagrams.
- Proven ability to clearly communicate with other associates at various levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated growth mindset, enthusiastic learner, ability to teach and mentor teammates and cross functional partners.
- Experience working within an Agile team framework.
- IaC development with Terraform HCL
- Programming experience with Perl, Python, and PowerShell
- Working with Azure CLI and Azure Powershell
- Proficient with GIT to perform source code management
- The ability to programmatically interact with documented REST APIs
- Experience with Terraform Cloud and Azure DevOps
- Experience with Jira and ServiceNow
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Work From Anywhere Flexibility
- Paid Volunteer Day per Year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Merchandise Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Associate Assistance Program
- Paid Parental and Adoption Leave
- Access to Carrot to support your unique parenthood journey
- Access to Headspace dedicated to creating healthier, happier lives from the inside out
- 401(K) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- A Global Team of People Who'll Celebrate you for Being YOU
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Notice (For Colorado, New York, California and Washington): The recruiting pay range for this position is $130,000 - $150,000. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, your years of experience, your work location, comparison to other employees in similar or related roles, or market demands. The range may be modified in the future.