Auditor, Real Estate Accounting
The Home Office Accounting Operations Team is responsible for Revenue Accounting, Real Estate Accounting, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Payroll Accounting and Inventory Control. The Real Estate Accounting Auditor position is responsible for auditing landlord invoices against lease language to ensure accuracy and drive savings. The successful candidate will be detail oriented and a critical thinker with the ability to recognize trends in year-over-year data.
This job is located at our Global Home Office in Columbus, Ohio.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Auditing landlord charges against lease language for accuracy
- Minimizing landlord charges through auditing and analytics from prior years
- Utilizing CoStar (Real Estate Lease Management System) to create and update new leases and renewals within the system
- Establishing mutually beneficial working relationships with landlords
- Managing your time and priorities to maximize savings
- Communicating payment status to team analysts to ensure accurate forecasting
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree Business, Finance, or Accounting, or relevant experience
- Ability to understand different perspectives & priorities necessary to successfully manage portfolio
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, creative, engaged, flexible team player
- Organized with the ability to multi-task & problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent business communication skills for interaction with people at various levels of the organization
- CoStar Real Estate Lease Management System and working Excel knowledge a plus
- A collaborative approach to working with cross-functional partners to achieve the vision of the brand
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive bonus program
- 401(K) savings plan with company match
- Annual companywide review process
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Associate assistance program
- Paid parental and adoption leave
- Access to fertility and adoption benefits through Carrot
- Access to mental health and wellness app, Headspace
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Mobile Stipend
- Paid time off & one paid volunteer day per year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Work from anywhere (Mondays and Fridays are “work from anywhere” days for most roles & six work from anywhere weeks per year)
- Seven associate wellness half days per year
- Onsite fitness center
- Merchandise discount on all of our brands
- Opportunities for career advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- Access to multiple Associate Resource Groups
- Global team of people who will celebrate you for being YOU!
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER