Security Associate - A&F Co.
Looking for Security Associates for a range of shifts and levels. These positions are responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for all associates and visitors and to protect all other assets of the company.
Roles available for First Shift (6am-2pm), Second Shift (2pm-10pm), Third Shift (10pm-6am)
This job is located at our Global Home Office in Columbus, Ohio.
Also be sure to check out our other Asset Protection, Security, and all other A&F Co. roles at Careers at A&F Co.
- Must be able to quickly respond, on foot, to locations throughout the facilities
- Must be able to view information on a computer monitor and CCTV screen
- Must have a valid motor vehicle operator's license
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
What Will You Be Doing?
- Directing visitors and controlling access at all entry points
- Writing incident/accident reports on issues that occur on the campus
- Monitoring CCTV, security and fire suppression systems
- Patrolling and securing areas inside and outside the facilities
- Administering first aid
- Restricting inbound/outbound truck access at each of the Distribution Centers
- Report and address safety concerns
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Possess a High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous work experience, or education in a Security related field a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong public relations skills
- Ability to work independently
- Successful completion of criminal background investigation and department training program
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive Bonus Program
- Shift differential payments
- Paid Volunteer Day per Year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Merchandise Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Associate Assistance Program
- Paid Parental and Adoption Leave
- Access to Carrot to support your unique parenthood journey
- Access to Headspace dedicated to creating healthier, happier lives from the inside out
- 401(K) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- A Global Team of People Who'll Celebrate you for Being YOU
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER