Finance Projects Coordinator
The Finance Projects Coordinator is responsible for maintaining and administering the company’s financial close application ensuring the finance organization can effectively close the company’s financial books and records monthly. In addition, the coordinator will assist the finance organization in the management and on-time delivery of companywide project initiatives impacting finance applications. A customer centric mindset will be needed to succeed within the role, as this role will be required to interact with multiple cross functional partners within the finance and IT organizations.
This job is located at our Global Home Office in Columbus, Ohio.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Act as the global administrator of the Company’s financial close application, Blackline
- Maintain the effectiveness of the underlying controls with the goal of developing into the Company’s Blackline subject matter expert
- Monitor and communicate key performance indicators of the Company’s financial close process
- Coordinate with cross-functional Finance and leadership teams to schedule and support monthly reconciliation assessments
- Assist in the administration of the Company’s inventory management system for design and configuration requests related to new store setup
- Support the delivery of finance activities in support of key companywide initiatives, ensure on-time and on-budget delivery
- Regularly review, maintain, and update Finance intranet materials, ensuring content is current and relevant in support of organizational objectives
- Complete ad hoc requests to support the Finance projects team as assigned
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience preferred
- 1-3 years experience within finance, accounting, and/or project management preferred
- Experience using Blackline preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organization, both written and verbal
- Ability to balance timely completion and/or resolution of tasks with quality results
- A customer service mindset with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners in an effort to resolve problems timely
- Curiosity with a desire to learn and understand
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive bonus program
- 401(K) savings plan with company match
- Annual companywide review process
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Associate assistance program
- Paid parental and adoption leave
- Access to fertility and adoption benefits through Carrot
- Access to mental health and wellness app, Headspace
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Mobile Stipend
- Paid time off & one paid volunteer day per year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Work from anywhere (Mondays and Fridays are “work from anywhere” days for most roles & six work from anywhere weeks per year)
- Seven associate wellness half days per year
- Onsite fitness center
- Merchandise discount on all of our brands
- Opportunities for career advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- Access to multiple Associate Resource Groups
- Global team of people who will celebrate you for being YOU!
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER