Group Product Manager (REMOTE)
At Abercrombie & Fitch, The Digital Product Manager leads at the intersection of business, technology, and design to define and deliver customer-first, digitally enabled experiences throughout the ecosystem for our global brands. This highly visible and collaborative role is focused on identifying and delivering value within their respective digital product area as part of A&F’s User Experience and Digital Product Team. This role operates strategically in developing the vision and direction for their digital product area while tactically inspiring cross-functional teams and leading the daily activities enabling their product area.
What Will You Be Doing?
• Collaborating with cross-functional areas (UX, IT, Store Operations, Data Science, Analytics, Merchandising, Finance, Marketing) to identify and deliver value through a customer-first, digitally enabled ecosystem.
• Developing compelling digital product visions and strategies grounded in customer needs, business goals, data and insights.
• Translating product vision into outcome focused roadmaps that communicate clear direction and digital product priorities across the organization based on the value that will be delivered.
• Managing multiple stakeholder expectations while delivering on the product vision, ensuring decisions that impact the product are grounded in material business and customer benefits.
• Establishing product goals, metrics, and analytics to measure product value outcomes; managing and grooming a product backlog based on performance while maintaining balance between innovative capabilities and foundational refinements and enablers.
• Analyzing consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from a build/buy perspective; assessing current competitor offerings, identifying opportunities for differentiation.
• Partnering with finance and other teams as needed to develop business cases and benefits to support investment in product features and functionality.
• Delivering the product’s value through a highly-collaborative, cross-functional team comprised of business, technology, and design disciplines working in an agile framework.
• Engaging relevant stakeholders to create deployment plans and internal communications; ensuring product capabilities are positioned for successful adoption across functions and brands.
• Providing end-to-end subject matter expertise for the digital product internally and as the primary point for any needs related to the product area.
• Participate and lead digital product activities (story mapping, scrums, stand-ups, design reviews, sprint demos, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc.)
• Translate and document requirements in the format of product epics, features, user stories and acceptance criteria.
• Manage and support product analysts; provide product level guidance across the UX & Digital Product Team.
What Do You Need To Bring?
• 4-year college degree or equivalent experience.
• 5 or more years digital product management experience in consumer-facing mobile and web products with track record of delivering new and innovative customer experiences to market.
• 3 or more years retail industry experience or equivalent domain experience.
• Proficiency at appropriately applying Design Thinking, Agile, and Lean methods to identify and deliver high -value business and customer outcomes through digital products.
• Well versed in modern digital technologies and ability to facilitate communication and activities between business, technology, and design teams.
• Strong communication skills and proven ability to influence both at a strategic leadership level and cross functionally.
• Strategic mindset and bias for action with strong ability for strategic planning, defining OKRs and driving business outcomes through digital products.
• A proven track record of delivering innovative and engaging customer experiences informed by data and insights.
• Ability perform well in high pressure situations, balance competing priorities, and demonstrate the ability to work without direct supervision.
• Natural leader, with ability to bring a group to consensus and inspire enthusiasm towards the goals of the team.
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Work From Anywhere Flexibility
- Paid Volunteer Day per Year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Merchandise Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Associate Assistance Program
- Paid Parental and Adoption Leave
- Access to Carrot to support your unique parenthood journey
- Access to Headspace dedicated to creating healthier, happier lives from the inside out
- 401(K) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- A Global Team of People Who'll Celebrate you for Being YOU
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Notice (For Colorado, New York, California and Washington): The recruiting pay range for this position is $145,000 - $170,000. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, your years of experience, your work location, comparison to other employees in similar or related roles, or market demands. The range may be modified in the future.