Sr. UX Designer, Digital Products (REMOTE)
At Abercrombie & Fitch, the Digital Product Designer is responsible for envisioning and delivering the experience design for our digitally enabled experiences throughout the ecosystem for our global brands.
As part of A&F’s Digital Product Design & Research team, this highly visible and collaborative team member will translate product strategies for their respective digital products into viable, usable, desirable, and inclusive, experiences.
Working with other designers, researchers, product managers, and developers, the Digital Product Designer supports the full design process from concept to delivery.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams of designers, researchers, product managers, and developers to envision and deliver digital products and services throughout the retail ecosystem including Mobile Apps, Web, Voice, and Social platforms
- Engage throughout the design process and produce design artifacts from concept to delivery, including ideation, end-to-end flows, wireframes, design system components, prototyping, and full-fidelity visual design
- Apply appropriate design methodologies paired with data and insights to influence and drive optimal design decisions and outcomes for our customers and associates that serve them
- Socialize and present design concepts and deliverables with cross-functional teams and stakeholders with appropriate levels of fidelity and rationale
- Attend and participate in daily stand-up, grooming, planning, and sprint meetings
- Participate in design reviews and critiques; solicit and provide constructive feedback across the spectrum of digital products
- Actively participate and partner with peers and team leadership to evangelize and drive design maturity across the team and company
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of digital product design or related work experience with corresponding portfolio
- Strong proficiency in a variety of design and prototype tools such as Figma, Azure, Sketch, InVision Adobe Creative Suite and expertise of digital technologies (e.g., web, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Experienced in the development of artifacts such as sketches, storyboards, scenarios, process flows, IA visualizations, wireframes, prototypes, and design systems
- Ability to use qualitative and quantitative data to drive design solutions
- A strong understanding and experience working across multiple modern methods (Design Thinking, Agile, Lean UX)
- Ability to work confidently in a highly-collaborative an iterative design process that includes giving, accepting, and responding to feedback and constructive critique
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Work From Anywhere Flexibility
- Paid Volunteer Day per Year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Merchandise Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Associate Assistance Program
- Paid Parental and Adoption Leave
- Access to Carrot to support your unique parenthood journey
- Access to Headspace dedicated to creating healthier, happier lives from the inside out
- 401(K) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- A Global Team of People Who'll Celebrate you for Being YOU
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Notice (For Colorado, New York, California and Washington): The recruiting pay range for this position is $110,000 - $115,000. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, your years of experience, your work location, comparison to other employees in similar or related roles, or market demands. The range may be modified in the future.