Campus Security Associate
A Campus Security Associate is responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for all associates & visitors at the Global Home Office, and to protect all assets of the company. This role will primarily support Campus (not DC-Operations), including heavy involvement in the day-to-day operations of our Global Home Office community. There will be regular interactions with the 2000+ associates who propel our brands forward each day.
The Campus Security Associate will report to a shift Lead & will be based at our Global Home Office in Columbus, Ohio.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Directing visitors and controlling access at all entry points
- Monitor morning traffic while on cross-walk duty
- Write incident/accident reports on issues that occur on the campus
- Monitor CCTV, security and fire suppression systems
- Patrol and secure areas inside and outside the facilities
- Administer first aid
- Assess & restrict inbound/outbound truck access at each of the Distribution Centers
- Report and address safety concerns
- Effectively support the DC-Security team on an as-needed basis
- Effectively support the front desk, sample sale & on-campus events on an as-needed basis
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Possess a High School diploma or equivalent
- Professional maturity & comfort when interacting with varying levels of leadership
- Previous work experience, or education in a Security related field a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skillset; driven by professional interactions
- Attention to detail and follow through on issues in a timely/urgent manner
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong public relations skills
- Ability to work independently; high degree of organization
- Must be able to quickly respond, on foot, to locations throughout the facilities
- Must be able to view information on a computer monitor and CCTV screen
- Must have a valid motor vehicle operator's license
- Must have solid verbal and written communication skills
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive bonus program
- 401(K) savings plan with company match
- Annual companywide review process
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Associate assistance program
- Paid parental and adoption leave
- Access to fertility and adoption benefits through Carrot
- Access to mental health and wellness app, Headspace
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Mobile Stipend
- Paid time off & one paid volunteer day per year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Onsite fitness center
- Merchandise discount on all of our brands
- Opportunities for career advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- Access to multiple Associate Resource Groups
- Global team of people who will celebrate you for being YOU!
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER