Analyst/Sr. Analyst, Digital Marketing Operations
The Digital Marketing Operations Center of Excellence is dedicated to daily digital marketing production across site, email, and push. Members of this team partner daily with marketing strategy and creative teams to produce, QA, and deploy campaigns and website content. This team is passionate about operational efficiency, maximizing our channel capabilities, and accurately deploying each marketing campaign.
The Sr. Analyst, Digital Marketing Operations is accountable for the team’s day-to-day execution of email and push campaigns, compliance with defined processes, and management of risks. They are responsible for team operations, including process development, schedules, resource allocation, and capability assessment. They must be able to quickly organize people and information, identify issues for resolution or escalation, and collaborate across the organization.
This job is located at our Global Home Office in Columbus, Ohio.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Managing a team of Brand Partners who are responsible for campaign brief creation, QA, and approval of email and push marketing campaigns.
- Understanding technology partners and our digital marketing operational capabilities for email and push.
- Identifying process gaps and/or opportunities, creating a plan to streamline and improve, and seeing the plan through to implementation.
- Partnering with lead developer peers across site, email, and push to pursue total-team process standardization and connectivity.
- Driving and cultivating a true “one team” mentality, in which each team member exemplifies our Show Up, Build Up, and Team Up leadership standards.
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- Outstanding people management skills, having 2+ years leading a team of high performers
- 3+ years of professional experience in marketing/planning/agency/IT or similar, experience with digital marketing and/or digital marketing platforms is preferred
- Strong ability to “connect the dots” and understand how different technical systems work together
- A patient and positive leadership style, adept at building strong relationships across the organization
- Process oriented, a strong written and verbal communicator who is comfortable and confident speaking to groups
- Flexible and adaptable, able to lead others navigating through change
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive bonus program
- 401(K) savings plan with company match
- Annual companywide review process
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Associate assistance program
- Paid parental and adoption leave
- Access to fertility and adoption benefits through Carrot
- Access to mental health and wellness app, Headspace
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Mobile Stipend
- Paid time off & one paid volunteer day per year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Work from anywhere (Mondays and Fridays are “work from anywhere” days for most roles & six work from anywhere weeks per year)
- Seven associate wellness half days per year
- Onsite fitness center
- Merchandise discount on all of our brands
- Opportunities for career advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- Access to multiple Associate Resource Groups
- Global team of people who will celebrate you for being YOU!
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER