Manager, HR Tech Strategy (REMOTE)
The Employee Experience (EX) Manager is a highly visible and collaborative Product Management position with incredible ability to impact the organization through the advancement of a modernized employee experience. Reporting to the Head of HR Technology and People Analytics, this new role is responsible for collaborating across the company to define the vision and strategy while tactically inspiring cross-functional teams and leading the daily activities to enable execution of the vision.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Building strategic partnerships across HR, brand & functional partners, and other co-workers to design and execute a compelling employee experience vision with roadmaps grounded in employee needs, business goals, data, and insights.
- Establishing goals, metrics, and analytics to measure value outcomes of HR product areas
- Analyzing talent market trends and potential partnerships from a build/buy perspective; assessing current competitor offerings and identifying opportunities for differentiation.
- Engaging relevant stakeholders to create deployment plans and internal communications; ensuring product capabilities are positioned for successful adoption across the company.
- Managing and grooming a product backlog; Participating in and leading digital product activities (scrums, stand-ups, design reviews, sprint planning, etc.); Translating and documenting requirements.
- Coaching HR leaders on Agile ways of working.
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
- Well-versed in modern digital technologies, with proficiency in applying Design Thinking and Agile methods to identify and deliver value through digital products.
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills with the ability to actively listen and translate employee and business challenges into strategic HR product opportunities.
- Natural leader and community-builder, with skills influencing across leadership levels, bringing a group to consensus, and inspiring enthusiasm.
- Strategic mindset and bias for action with expertise in strategic planning, defining OKRs, and driving business outcomes.
- Comfort leaning into complexity and ambiguity to create clarity and vision.
- Direct work experience or education in product management would be highly beneficial
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Work From Anywhere Flexibility
- Paid Volunteer Day per Year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Merchandise Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Associate Assistance Program
- Paid Parental and Adoption Leave
- Access to Carrot to support your unique parenthood journey
- Access to Headspace dedicated to creating healthier, happier lives from the inside out
- 401(K) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- A Global Team of People Who'll Celebrate you for Being YOU
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Notice (For Colorado, New York, California and Washington): The recruiting pay range for this position is $110,000 - $120,000. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, your years of experience, your work location, comparison to other employees in similar or related roles, or market demands. The range may be modified in the future.