Associate Marketing Operations Traffic Specialist
The Associate Marketing Traffic Specialist is responsible for delivering operational excellence within an Agile marketing environment. Regular participation and support of multiple Agile sprint pods, functioning similarly to an Agile scrum master or project manager. Responsible for daily management and facilitation of effective department processes. They are expected to support scheduling, resourcing, project sizing, and regular issue resolution/escalation within their assigned sprint pods, as well as other projects as needed.
This job is located at our Global Home Office in Columbus, Ohio.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Coordinate and facilitate assigned Agile sprints
- Partner with Marketing department to manage team capacity, project sizing, and maintaining a backlog of unprioritized work
- Create and manage calendars supporting all marketing planning and execution, including Agile Sprints
- Create, capture, and publish clear Agendas and Recaps as assigned, always in a timely manner
- Regularly lead or facilitate process meetings (including daily Standup, deliverables sizing, team retrospectives, etc)
- Partner with Sprint leaders to resolve identified blockers to team progress
- Partner within the Marketing department to revise processes in support of Agile sprint team’s capacity and growth
- Partner closely across teams to resolve timing conflicts, workload concerns, or changing requirements as needed
- Identify, intake, and scope additional or ad hoc needs as needed
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Bachelor's degree or related experience
- Minimum 2+ years experience in related field
- Comfortable and confident speaking to or leading groups
- Should be a strong written and verbal communicator
- Must be positive and patient, work well with others, and possess strong diplomatic skills
- Must demonstrate strong focus, sense of urgency, and adaptability
- Should be process oriented, with strong organization and time management skills
- Prior experience working in Agile processes, including any is a plus
- Technical knowledge of JIRA, Microsoft Sharepoint and Teams is preferred
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive bonus program
- 401(K) savings plan with company match
- Annual companywide review process
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Associate assistance program
- Paid parental and adoption leave
- Access to fertility and adoption benefits through Carrot
- Access to mental health and wellness app, Headspace
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Mobile Stipend
- Paid time off & one paid volunteer day per year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Work from anywhere (Mondays and Fridays are “work from anywhere” days for most roles & six work from anywhere weeks per year)
- Seven associate wellness half days per year
- Onsite fitness center
- Merchandise discount on all of our brands
- Opportunities for career advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- Access to multiple Associate Resource Groups
- Global team of people who will celebrate you for being YOU!
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER