Finance Manager, EMEA
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a portfolio of lifestyle brands including Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, and Gilly Hicks. Reaching customers across 120+ countries, we strive to create customer-centric, omni-channel experiences for our global customer base.
How do we do it? Every day, our associates show up and empower one another to stay curious and think big. As a team of relentless innovators, we aren’t afraid to dream boldly. We are accountable and aim to the highest caliber to understand, push boundaries and embrace change. We coach, mentor, care, and bring our best selves every day because we are in this together. Whether you lead yourself, a team, or the company, everyone is a leader at A&F.
ANF Corp seeks an experienced Finance Manager to join our London office. This position will be instrumental in providing key financial analysis and strategic support to drive the long-term profitable growth of our EMEA region.
What will you be doing?
• Forecast cross-channel sales, optimize selling margin, and manage regional inventory and open to buy targets
• Present weekly results to brand leadership, supported by KPI drivers, and implications to the forecast/outlook
• Meet regularly with the EMEA VP to review performance relative to quarterly KPIs, sales, and operating expense targets
• Partner with key cross-functional partners, including Global Home Office Business Unit Finance teams, and EMEA Product, Marketing, Store Operations, and Supply Chain teams to develop strategies and business cases for regional initiatives
• Make value-added recommendations to improve brand performance, rooted in data-driven analytics of the financials and operations of the regional organization
• Collaborate with different areas of the business to assess and quantify risks and opportunities as the macro environment and company strategies evolve
• Support earnings release through preparation of quarterly regional performance summaries, with a focus on sales and gross margin
• Assist with international statutory reporting
• Creatively solve problems with strategic thinking, detail orientation and collaboration
What will you need to bring?
• 7-10 years of experience in a corporate finance role
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or related field required
• Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or related field a plus
• FP&A experience in a retail or consumer goods company preferred
• Strong English communication skills
• Self-starter and independent
• Ability to work collaboratively and openly with cross-functional business partners in a non-hierarchical, ‘titles at the door’ business environment
• Creative approach to problem solving with a humble, team-oriented and optimistic attitude
• Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER