Finance Manager - Hollister & Gilly Hicks Brand Finance
Abercrombie & Fitch is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Finance Manager to support our Hollister and Gilly Hicks brands. This individual will play an integral role in shaping operational and growth strategies for the brands. This individual will have direct exposure to finance, brand, and marketing leadership. Natural career progression through other finance or accounting roles is possible after proven success in the role.
This job is located at our Global Home Office in Columbus, Ohio.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Manage the sales forecast for both our Stores and E-Commerce channels for current and future seasons while helping set appropriate goals across business segments
- Set daily sales expectations to help manage the business and ensure our Stores and Distribution Centers are appropriately staffed
- Establish inventory ownership targets and partner with cross-functional teams to align on strategies to responsibly manage business risk or upside
- Assist in setting appropriate operational KPI objectives to deliver sales and margin goals, accounting for the impact of holidays, pricing & promotions, marketing investments and inventory levels
- Analyze business performance on weekly basis and present summary to brand and company leadership
- Partner with cross-functional partners to assess and help summarize the value proposition of various business proposals
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or other business/analytical major
- 7+ years of Finance or Planning experience preferred
- Excellent leadership, strategic planning, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional business partners in a non-hierarchical business environment
- Highly analytical with creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to manage deadlines in a fast pace, high pressure environment
- Excel, Access, Hyperion Planning, and PowerBI is beneficial
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive bonus program
- 401(K) savings plan with company match
- Annual companywide review process
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Associate assistance program
- Paid parental and adoption leave
- Access to fertility and adoption benefits through Carrot
- Access to mental health and wellness app, Headspace
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Mobile Stipend
- Paid time off & one paid volunteer day per year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Work from anywhere (Mondays and Fridays are “work from anywhere” days for most roles & six work from anywhere weeks per year)
- Seven associate wellness half days per year
- Onsite fitness center
- Merchandise discount on all of our brands
- Opportunities for career advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- Access to multiple Associate Resource Groups
- Global team of people who will celebrate you for being YOU!
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER