A&F Challenge Ambassador
The A&F Challenge is Abercrombie & Fitch Co.’s annual music festival meets fundraiser. Through fundraising and one-of-a-kind experiences, we support and empower each generation on their journey to being and becoming who they are. In partnership with our family of brands, we raise millions, celebrating our collective impact at an annual event that draws thousands to our Global Home Office in New Albany, Ohio, for live music, good food and drink, DIY merch and more.
The Challenge is a 501©3 non-profit designed to support a family of impact partners all working to support and empower youth, teens and young adults. Our 2023 beneficiaries are The Academy Group, GLSEN, the Hollister Confidence Project, SeriousFun Children’s Network, The Steve Fund and The Trevor Project. Funds raised through the Challenge will directly impact each of these organizations and the communities they serve.
As our event and its impact continues to grow, we’re establishing an ambassador program to help connect us with our community and amplify our reach.
As an A&F Challenge ambassador, you’ll go behind the scenes with us, offering feedback throughout our planning process, as well as promoting the event online and IRL. In return, you’ll get free tickets, exclusive swag, insider info and plenty more.
We can’t wait to work with you.
What Will You Be Doing?
- You will be volunteering for the A&F Challenge Fund, a registered 501©3 non-profit organization. You will not be a volunteer or associate of Abercrombie & Fitch Co. All Challenge ambassadors will be in an unpaid volunteer position.
- Attend two meetings with A&F Challenge team (program kick off and mid-summer check in)
- Spread the word about the A&F Challenge and all that it entails
- Assist in distributing marketing materials around Columbus and surrounding areas
- Use social media to share event updates and content provided by A&F team as well as user-generated
content to market the event
- Help provide input on various event decisions
- Earn free swag, perks and tickets!
What Do You Need to Bring?
- Outgoing, positive attitude toward sharing what this event is all about
- Active presence on social media (Instagram, TikTok, Twitter)
- Minimum 500 followers
- Understand the importance of a good attitude and “team spirit” along with working well with others
A&F Challenge Fund and Abercrombie & Fitch Co. comply with all equal opportunity laws.
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years.
Would you jump at the chance to be part of reinventing one of the world’s most recognizable brands? At A&F, we’re on a mission to inspire our customers to be confident, feel comfortable, and face their fierce. Our goal is to create relevant products and brand experiences that allow our customers to define the narrative of their own stories. We approach the work week with a long weekend mindset: free from stress and with time well spent, we can realize our full potential.
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER