Assistant Analyst, Store Operations - Process and Productivity (A&F Co.)
This job is located at our Global Home Office in Columbus, Ohio.
The Store Operations team is the Home Office support for store associates and operations in Abercrombie & Fitch, Abercrombie Kids, and Hollister stores worldwide. The team is responsible for communicating and training on new initiatives, providing staffing and payroll guidance, and maintaining store technology. In addition, the team coordinates with Home Office partners on opportunities and challenges in store operations.
The Assistant Analyst, Store Operations - Process and Productivity role is responsible for evaluating and improving efficiency in stores by analyzing processes and flow of merchandise of stores and initiatives worldwide. This role will work closely with multiple cross-functional partners, including Planning, Transportation, and IT. This position also maintains a strong connection to stores and stores leadership, providing day-to-day support and insights, while also driving improvement through process and system enhancements, supporting training and communication on these projects to stores.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Provide daily support and communication to stores team, as well as seasonal preparation and hindsighting
- Produce recurring analytics and reporting as well as build ad-hoc analyses to support Stores and Stores leadership
- Collaboration with other HO departments to drive efficiencies in all store processes
- Gather and action on feedback from store associates on gaps in store processes
- Support testing and initiatives from Store Operations and other departments
- Develop working knowledge of emerging trends in retail industry
- Be an advocate for stores management with cross-functional partners at Home Office
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Bachelor's degree or related experience
- Organized, with a high attention to detail
- Knowledge of data analysis techniques and strong analytical thinking
- Experience within the retail industry, with a focus on analytics and store operations (1-3 years preferred)
- At least 1 year of experience in retail customer service, sales, or management preferred
- Ability to generate new ideas and create solutions with the future in mind
- Ability to listen to customers, both internal and external, and apply insight
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to escalate issues
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including MS Excel for data analysis
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive bonus program
- 401(K) savings plan with company match
- Annual companywide review process
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Associate assistance program
- Paid parental and adoption leave
- Access to fertility and adoption benefits through Carrot
- Access to mental health and wellness app, Headspace
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Mobile Stipend
- Paid time off & one paid volunteer day per year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Work from anywhere (Mondays and Fridays are “work from anywhere” days for most roles & six work from anywhere weeks per year)
- Seven associate wellness half days per year
- Onsite fitness center
- Merchandise discount on all of our brands
- Opportunities for career advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- Access to multiple Associate Resource Groups
- Global team of people who will celebrate you for being YOU!
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER