Part-Time Italian Translator, Store Operations (Remote)
What Will You Be Doing?
- Translating daily communication for all stores in Italy
- Translating associate facing materials using Microsoft Office & Adobe products
- Reviewing previously translated content for accuracy
- Collaborating with other translators on translations best practices
- Working 3 shifts a week (approximately 15 hours)
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Ability to speak, read & write in Italian and English proficiently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, manage time, and manage multiple projects at once
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience working in Microsoft Office & Adobe applications is a plus
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Notice (For Colorado, New York, California and Washington): The recruiting pay range for this position is $13,000 - $18,000. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, your years of experience, your work location, comparison to other employees in similar or related roles, or market demands. The range may be modified in the future.