Specialist, Learning & Development - A&F Co.
The A&F Co. Human Resources team is dedicated to identifying, acquiring, and retaining the best and brightest within the retail industry and beyond. In addition to supporting our associates at the Global Home Office and around the world, our team is focused on making A&F Co. a place where people can continually develop and grow as inclusive leaders. This unique opportunity on our Learning & Development team will support learning and growth strategies across all leader levels supporting our global brands and corporate functions.
This job is located at our Global Home Office in Columbus, Ohio.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Support the delivery of digitally-led, experiential learning programs to support associates at all leader levels in their growth and development
- Partner with the other HR centers of excellence and HR business partners to align learning and development programming with overall HR initiatives to maximize impact
- Team up with the Global Inclusion & Diversity team on developing programming to strengthen inclusion, diversity, and cultural competencies across the organization as the company continues to grow globally
- Ensure the A&F Co. Culture & Values, Leadership Standards, and Purpose are embedded throughout learning & development programs
- Actively track timelines and deliverables for multiple projects laddering up to the overall learning & development roadmap
- Regularly review, maintain and update learning libraries ensuring current content keeping the digital user-experience at the forefront
- Manage learning technologies and leverage data to drive results and share insights with the HR team and business partners
- Maintain budget and point of contact relationships with vendors and consultants
- Develop and maintain communication and participation management in learning programs
- Stay curious and research best practices in learning, growth and development to ensure our programs evolve in progressive ways
- Stay current on evolving developmental needs and ways of working through internal listening and external benchmarking
What Do You Need To Bring?
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources and Leadership Development (preferred)
- Proven leadership experience and ability to thrive in team-based settings
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate confidently with leaders at all levels
- Successful track record in building and maintaining relationships
- Engaging and optimistic personality with the ability to respond quickly and positively to change
- Curiosity about how people learn and grow the best as well as the latest trends in digitally-led experiences
- High standards and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and deliverables
- Passion for retail and the Abercrombie & Fitch Co. family of brands
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive bonus program
- 401(K) savings plan with company match
- Annual companywide review process
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Associate assistance program
- Paid parental and adoption leave
- Access to fertility and adoption benefits through Carrot
- Access to mental health and wellness app, Headspace
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Mobile Stipend
- Paid time off & one paid volunteer day per year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Work from anywhere (Mondays and Fridays are “work from anywhere” days for most roles & six work from anywhere weeks per year)
- Seven associate wellness half days per year
- Onsite fitness center
- Merchandise discount on all of our brands
- Opportunities for career advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- Access to multiple Associate Resource Groups
- Global team of people who will celebrate you for being YOU!
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER