Distribution Warehouse Associate- Full Time & Part Time Positions!
At Abercrombie & Fitch, quality is in our roots and we’re on a mission to honor this rich heritage. With an unwavering focus on our customer, we strive every day to deliver a unique and welcoming experience, whether in our stores or online. Our three global brands, Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids and Hollister Co., are the embodiment of our passion for the incredible product. At the heart of it all is our amazing 500-acre campus, nestled just outside of Columbus, Ohio. With an open workspace, inspiring views, and even a place to gather as a team around the fire pit, our Home Office fosters a diverse and inclusive culture that consistently seeks the input of our associates and focuses on the future. We are looking for leaders, visionaries, and creatives who are willing to roll up their sleeves and write the next chapter in our brand’s legacy.
$19.50-$25.00 PER HOUR
Our distribution network is built to deliver stock to our stores and fulfill direct-to-consumer orders with speed and efficiency. Merchandise is shipped to our distribution centers ("DCs”), where it is received and inspected before being shipped to stores or direct-to-consumer customers. Our two company-owned DCs are in New Albany, Ohio and total more than 2 million sq. ft. By joining the Abercrombie and Fitch Co. team, you will become part of a world-class leader in retail, while utilizing your skills and talents in a fast-paced environment. The Distribution Center operation encompasses merchandise processors, material handlers, and power equipment operators. These positions support our Supply Chain division servicing Retail Stores and Direct to Consumer operations. Positions may include but not limited to picking, packing, sorting, auditing, storing and retrieving.
What will you be doing?
- Picks, sorts, stores, processes, and ships orders in a timely and accurate manner as assigned by leadership
- Departments: Sorting, Picking, Storage, Replenishment, Hospital
- Employees may be asked to work in another department for a period of time due to business needs.
- Able to meet departmental productivity and accuracy standards
- Ability to utilize computers and RF scanners
- Engages in training, team building, meetings, and personal development
- Keeps their warehouse area clean and always organized
- Responsible for performing job duties in accordance with company policies
- Understands safety guidelines for department and maintains a safe work environment
What will you need to bring?
- Ability to stand for up to 13 hours a day
- Able to perform repetitive tasks such as bending, twisting, pulling, and reaching
- Capable of adapting to technologies (RF scanners, voice picking and new systems)
- Lifting a minimum of 30 lbs
- Previous experience preferred
What You'll Get:
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Associates will work in a clean and climate-controlled distribution center with access to lockers, on-site cafés and associate recognition incentives
- On-site cafe
- Pay for Performance Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance after 90 Days
- Possibility to be hired on to a permanent (non seasonal) role
- 401(K) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- A Global Team of People Who'll Celebrate you for Being YOU
Current Shifts Available (subject to change):
- 1st: DC2 (Monday - Thursday) 6am – 4pm
- 2nd: DC2 (Monday - Thursday) 4pm – 2am
- WKE: DC2 (Friday - Sunday) 6am – 6pm
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY © ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. 2012