Associate Fraud Analyst, E-Comm Investigations
- Columbus, OH, USA
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a portfolio of five global, renowned lifestyle brands: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. We reach customers across 120+ countries and strive to create inclusive, welcoming, omni-channel experiences for our global customers.
How do we do it? Every day, our associates show up and empower one another to stay curious and think big. As a team of relentless innovators, we aren’t afraid to dream boldly. We are accountable and aim to the highest caliber to understand, push boundaries and embrace change. We coach, mentor, care, and bring our best selves every day because we are in this together. Whether you lead yourself, a team, or the company, everyone is a leader at A&F.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for generating analysis of eCommerce / Direct to Consumer sales and returns information, identifying transactions/orders where fraud is present or suspected
- Utilizes Exception-based reporting analytics, business intelligence tools, order processing platforms and payments databases to expose and investigate online fraud schemes
- Identifies website/program abuse. Conducts Darknet/Deep Web investigations
- Gather, synthesize and communicate intelligence on fraud trends, promotional issues in the online channel
- Builds and delivers in depth analysis of internal and external loss cases and trends to field Asset Protection partners supporting localized investigations
- Supports the field Organized Retail Crime investigators with adhoc reporting needs
- Responsible for managing individual recovery through efficient chargeback processing, coordinating with victims, law enforcement, suspects, ect…
- Develops key external relationships with industry experts, specializing in eCommerce risk mitigation to identify newly emerging fraud trends and preventative solutions
- Work alongside a team of centralized investigators to help direct various programs and initiatives
- throughout the company
- Working group liaison for all Online and Cyber Security related initiatives which impact stores and direct to consumer business
- Reports to the Manager of Asset Protection
What will you need to bring?
- Four-year degree (preferred); Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Business, or related field preferred
- Two to five years asset protection or retail experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Intermediate data visualization experience (Tableau or similar) preferred
- Experience using SQL for use in reporting/analysis preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Asset Protection systems (case management systems, POS exception reporting) preferred
- Strong fundamental business and analytical skills; ability to analyze data and use deductive reasoning to quickly uncover patterns
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams remotely
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and able to talk in front of groups
- Demonstrated success in cross-functional integration/relationships
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER