Part Time Security Associate
- Columbus, OH, USA
At Abercrombie & Fitch, quality is in our roots and we’re on a mission to honor this rich heritage. With an unwavering focus on our customer, we strive every day to deliver a unique and welcoming experience, whether in our stores or online. Our three global brands, Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids and Hollister Co., are the embodiment of our passion for the incredible product. At the heart of it all is our amazing 500-acre campus, nestled just outside of Columbus, Ohio. With an open workspace, inspiring views, and even a place to gather as a team around the fire pit, our Home Office fosters a diverse and inclusive culture that consistently seeks the input of our associates and focuses on the future. We are looking for leaders, visionaries, and creatives who are willing to roll up their sleeves and write the next chapter in our brand’s legacy.
*due to the current environment we are holding on hiring into this job but are still interested in having candidates apply
A Security Associate position is responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for all associates and visitors and to protect all other assets of the company.
Hours: 4am - 8am/9am (*flexibility with scheduling)
What will you be doing?
- Directing visitors and controlling access at all entry points
- Writing incident/accident reports on issues that occur on the campus
- Monitoring CCTV, security and fire suppression systems
- Patrolling and securing areas inside and outside the facilities
- Administering first aid
- Restricting inbound/outbound truck access at each of the Distribution Centers
- Report and address safety concerns
What will you need to bring?
- Possess a High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous work experience, or education in a Security related field a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong public relations skills
- Ability to work independently
- Successful completion of criminal background investigation and department training program
- Must be able to quickly respond, on foot, to locations throughout the facilities
- Must be able to view information on a computer monitor and CCTV screen
- Must have a valid motor vehicle operator's license
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER