Digital Marketing Analyst, A&F
- Columbus, OH, USA
At Abercrombie & Fitch, quality is in our roots and we’re on a mission to honor this rich heritage. With an unwavering focus on our customer, we strive every day to deliver a unique and welcoming experience, whether in our stores or online. Our three global brands, Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids and Hollister Co., are the embodiment of our passion for the incredible product. At the heart of it all is our amazing 500-acre campus, nestled just outside of Columbus, Ohio. With an open workspace, inspiring views, and even a place to gather as a team around the fire pit, our Home Office fosters a diverse and inclusive culture that consistently seeks the input of our associates and focuses on the future. We are looking for leaders, visionaries, and creatives who are willing to roll up their sleeves and write the next chapter in our brand’s legacy.
The Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for conducting analysis of digital market campaigns and test and learn pilots to drive customer acquisition and LTV for the Abercrombie & Fitch and abercrombie kids brands. This position will lead the design of testing pilots, QA pilot set up in ad/mar-tech platforms in partnership with our agency and develop actionable insights to optimize ROI and drive personalization across digital marketing channels. The Analyst will play a key role in a newly-created team within the broader Analytics organization to accelerate learning and optimize results across digital marketing channels.
What will you be doing?
- Define the measurement methodology for test & learn pilots within and across digital marketing channels
- Design the structure and set up of pilots
- Conduct analysis to inform prioritization of pilots
- QA pilot set up in ad/mar-tech platforms
- Actively monitor live pilots and refine as needed, calling out risks in real time
- Share insights with internal analytics and brand marketing teams and develop action plans
- Recommend optimizations for ongoing marketing campaigns
- Partner with brand marketing teams to identify seasonal and campaign priorities and align test agenda based on insights and business objectives
- Participate in brand-specific agency status meetings to recommend optimization of tactics and campaigns
- Maintain reporting standards and performance benchmarks
- Effectively communicate results to management and cross-functional partners on a regular basis
What will you need to bring?
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated experience with test design and analysis
- Ability to derive insights and develop action plans from data analysis
- High level of experience in measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns including natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
- Strong knowledge of digital data analysis techniques
- High level of experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Strong knowledge of ad/mar-tech platforms
- Ability to communicate results and insights to internal and external stakeholders with various levels of analytical and digital knowledge and at all levels of seniority
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER © ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. 2012