Operations and Finance Administrator (Client Confidential)
- 47 Winter St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
A global insurance services agency for HR, Compliance and Risk professionals needs an Operations and Finance Administrator who can expertly discharge the responsibilities of this position. Prior brokerage or insurance experience is NOT necessary, but a problem-solving attitude is crucial.
The Operations and Finance Administrator ensures the efficient and effective administration of day-to-day financial and administrative operations of the company to maintain agency and individual insurance licensing, and to keep accurate records of company finances.
- Manage payroll process along with company’s payroll company
- Handle all receivables and payables
- Perform basic QuickBooks operations including journal entries, adjustments and reconciliations
- Work with firm’s CPA on QuickBooks administration, as needed
- Organize and document office operations and procedures; ensure these procedures are being followed by staff
- Manage contracts and price negotiations with vendors and service providers (related to the business)
- Organize the office layout; order office supplies when needed
- Maintain current licenses for firm and individual employees.
- Maintain relevant insurance compliance requirements Organize the office layout; order office supplies when needed
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Provide general support to visitors who come into the office
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires, including phones, email setup, computers, etc.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities such as conferences and celebrations
- B.A. or B.S. required
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Very detail-oriented and satisfied only with the highest quality outputs
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, previous sales experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.