Writer (3 Month Contract to Perm)
- 47-49 Winter St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in web content writing, excellent understanding of the English language, and formal training in writing (ie: B.A or M.A in English or relevant major, certification, or comparable work experience).
- Develop a thorough understanding of client, industry, and target audience.
- Review technical research and adapt for non-technical audiences.
- Research, reference, and incorporate credible sources.
- Compose content in accordance with Style Guide.
- Incorporate and improve upon content provided by other writers on the team.
- Quality check work prior to submission to the management team.
- Excited to learn and drive amazing content to amazing clients.
- Previous experience in web content or technical writing.
- Strong understanding of research methodologies.
- B.A in English or related major preferred.
- Social media experience a plus, but not necessary.
- Writing samples required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.