Alternance - Venture Capital Analyst - July/September 2022
AVP is $1.2bn venture capital firm investing from post-seed to Series-B (our checks range from $1m to $50m). With offices in New York, Paris, London, San Francisco and Singapore, we are active globally and have invested in 40+ companies to date, across all sectors: fintech/insurtech, digital health, SaaS / software, B2C platforms...
The investment analyst intern will be based in Paris and assist with sourcing and deal flow management in early-stage (post-seed / Series-A):
- Market research and screening in Europe on target sectors
- Being part of due diligence processes into investment opportunities that we are pursuing, including market, competitive and financial due diligence
- Participating in start-up and technology events across Europe and helping identify the most promising businesses for AVP to invest in
- Passion for technology and investment
- You have relevant previous experience in VC / PE / M&A or in a start-up
- Proficiency in MS Excel and basic understanding of accounting statements
- You can communicate fluently in English and understand French
- You should be available for a long-term traineeship contract (alternance) from July/September 2022
You will have the opportunity to work directly with and get mentored by experienced investment professionals. We cover deals across Europe and there are regular opportunities to exchange with startups across many countries. If interested, you will have the opportunity to learn how to code in Python for data science.