Senior Operations Lead (m/f/d)
- Department: Strategy & Transformation
- City: Berlin
- TA Partner: Daria Samburic
You'll be joining one of the world’s largest privately owned real estate tech companies and a subsidiary of Axel Springer. Our mission is to unlock everyone’s perfect place! You'll work across some of Europe’s best known digital real estate brands including: 🇫🇷 Meilleurs Agents, 🇫🇷 Groupe SeLoger, 🇧🇪 Immoweb, 🇩🇪 Immowelt, 🇪🇸 Housell and 🇮🇱 Yad2.
What we do in Strategy & Transformation at AVIV
We are responsible for defining the strategy and supervising its execution to transform AVIV.
- Manage strategy and OKR setting in response to company capabilities, changing customer needs, and the dynamic market context.
- Accelerate execution and coordination of critical multi-country/function initiatives by driving governance and managing delivery of both OKRs and transformational initiatives e.g. pricing, org transformation.
- Drive enterprise M&A by defining strategic value creation areas and delivering these through programmatic M&A including integration of core acquisitions or partnerships
What we are looking for
As part of the S&T team, your mission will be to facilitate harmonisation of our commercial processes to ensure we get value from moving towards one CRM system (from multiple).
Specifically, over a 12-month contract, we’d be looking for you to
- Outline the existing country approaches and processes, including the key steps/stages/approaches and the value-add/cost of each of these
- Define the core best practice approach, including areas for local deviation (if any)
- Define the initiatives and work streams that will unify the sales standards and procedures (to facilitate oneCRM)
Help normalise the processes working as a partner with our Commercial and Finance teams across our footprint (currently 3 countries).
Your day to day
- Collaborating with commercial, product, and finance teams to create an end-to-end process map of how sales and operational processes are delivered today
- Outlining the value and cost of each step in this process to identify opportunities for harmonisation
- Create and facilitate delivery of the plan which helps move the sales and operational processes towards a more aligned, standardised, and scalable approach
- Experience in the global rollout CRMs and standardising the process to achieve business value.
- Comfortable in a distributed and cross-functional environment.
- Show strong judgement: you’ll have experience making sound choices based on data and intuition.
- Inspire others with your ideas and question the status quo
- Strong command of the English language, written and verbal.
- Turning linear into exponential growth. This is a fascinating point to join a successful business, invest in and develop new business models with many outstanding people, considerable financial firepower, and a strongly supportive board in a market that is at its primetime of digital transformation.
- 100 % responsibility for realising your own ideas of how to grow a digital business.
- A dynamic workplace with flat structures, direct communication on first name terms from trainee to CEO, short distances, cooperative culture, and flexible working hours.
- Attractive and exciting job-based in Germany with the possibility to travel to the other offices.
At Aviv, we are an equal opportunities employer and an organisation where everyone is welcomed to be their authentic selves. We strongly encourage individuals with visible and non visible disabilities, all educational backgrounds, people from minority backgrounds, those from the LGBTQIA+ community, and parents and carers to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process or wish to discuss part-time or flexible working requirements, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Our ambition is to be the leading Employer in PropTech across Europe and this is a pivotal time to join us and unlock your perfect job!