Senior Product Designer - B2B
- Department: Product & Tech
- City: Hybrid
- TA Partner: Talal Haider
At Aviv, we are an equal opportunities employer and an organisation where everyone is welcomed to be their authentic selves. We strongly encourage individuals with visible and non visible disabilities, all educational backgrounds, people from minority backgrounds, those from the LGBTQIA+ community and parents and carers to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, or wish to discuss part time or flexible working requirements, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
You'll be joining one of the world’s largest privately owned real estate tech companies and a subsidiary of Axel Springer. Our mission is to unlock everyone’s perfect place! You'll work across some of Europe’s best known digital real estate brands including: 🇫🇷 Meilleurs Agents, 🇫🇷 Groupe SeLoger, 🇧🇪 Immoweb, 🇩🇪 Immowelt, 🇪🇸 Housell and 🇮🇱 Yad2.
Our goal is to be the #1 place that people across Europe come to find a home. You’ll be part of a team that places the customer at the heart of everything we do. You’ll operate in autonomous, cross functional teams. Each with its own mission and success metrics. Teams are given objectives and are empowered to find the best solutions!
In concrete terms, your daily life of a Senior Product Designer consists of :
Create and communicate ideas based on your deep understanding of your users to help your team to focus on the right problem then the right solution. You will work on strategic projects, from complex problems, to simple, usable and delightful experiences. You also will work closely with your Product Team in order to achieve our KRs.
Your core mission will be providing Real Estate Agents with in-depth knowledge about the needs of Seekers and Owners to help them mature their projects, optimize their process and make informed decisions all along their tasks.
Your mission :
* Work across all phases of design work: participate in research, define the conceptual foundation for design solutions, execute excellent UX flows, apply visual design systems, prototype using a variety of tools and methods, create production-ready designs, conduct usability testing, support multi-disciplinary teams during implementation.
* Adapt processes & methods as necessary to work within a cross-functional team and to help your team deliver impactful solutions
* Bring narrative of user needs to the cross-functional team with deep collaboration with UX Researchers and shape the experience with UX Writers
* Work close with developers to ensure the proper integration of the solutions
* Proactively advocate your impact through UX measurement and perform A/B tests with Product Managers and the technical team
* Contribute to the creation of outstanding experiences, incorporating best practices in UX and creating solid, engaging UX and UI patterns
* Inspire, push creativity, challenge established thinking, and identify industry best practices with a strong collaboration with peers in other design teams to contribute to the global design community
This position can be based in Germany or France.
Your Skills :
* 5+ years of experience working with UX, UI, and User Research as a Product Designer or similar UX/UI focused role where you worked in direct collaboration with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders for implementation of designs
* You are empathetic and collaborative
* Living a good "product culture", curious and deep interest for the product strategy
* You are used to interviewing users at any stage of the design cycle (interviews, questionnaires, user tests, analysis...)
* Experience in defining and working with the product metrics with your team.
* You think about interfaces not as static pixels but as dynamic experiences and can express yourself effortlessly with motion, flows and stories.
* You are inherently focused about the user needs, you are aiming for excellence but you challenge the status quo responsibility and can always find the middle ground
* You are comfortable in communicating professionally in English as we are an international team.
What we Offer:
• We are one of the leading PropTech platforms in Europe. If you’ve ever rented or purchased a property then you may have used one of our classified portals. This is a great time to join us to help elevate our AVIV brand.
• 30 Days of Holidays guaranteed and the freedom to organize your day the way it fits you best.
• Unlimited self-development opportunities.
• The autonomy to work in a style which suits you to be the most productive
• The freedom to tell us which tools you need to be successful in your job so we can set you up to make it happen.