Head of Product Business Analysis and Operations
- Department: Product & Tech
- City: Berlin
- TA Partner: Regina Kovacs
We’re one of the world’s largest privately owned real estate tech companies and a subsidiary of Axel Springer. Our mission is to unlock everyone’s perfect place! Some of Europe’s best known digital real estate marketplaces and brands form part of our Group, they are: 🇫🇷 Meilleurs Agents, 🇫🇷 Groupe SeLoger, 🇧🇪 Immoweb, 🇩🇪 Immowelt, 🇪🇸 Housell and 🇮🇱 Yad2.
We also invest in innovative business models which shape the future of how people buy, sell, rent or lend properties and hold minority participations in companies such as: 🇬🇧 PurpleBricks, 🇩🇪 Homeday, 🇺🇸 Zumper and 🇺🇸 Parcel.
Our ambition is to be the leading Employer in PropTech across Europe and this is a pivotal time to join us as we embark on this journey enabling us to help unlock everyone’s perfect place!
As part of the Platform Experience, Sales Force Operational CRM SF-CRM subdomain, your mission will be to set up brand new Product Operations for our Operational CRM function. You will be responsible for helping us define global standards and continuously improve the Sales and Operational processes that will be implemented in our CRM. Help normalize the processes working as a partner with our Commercial and Finance teams across our footprint (currently 3 countries).
Support rollouts of functionality for every country with quality initiatives, sandbox testing, user documentation, training, and feedback loops. Help with roadmap alignment between Product and Tech with our commercial teams, Finance, and others.
We build or integrate best-in-class tools in the above-mentioned areas with our Engineering partners to unlock the efficiency of our teams by building it once for our new platform.
Your day to day
- Define and implement the vision for your area in accordance with the vision for the Platform Experience domain.
- Partner with commercial teams and finance to define global standards for core operational journeys
- Support the definition of the Product roadmap for your area in accordance with the OKR and vision.
- Recruit and develop a team of Product ops Managers toward excellence.
- Develop the Product ops practice across the domain, and champion it across the Product and Tech organization.
- Embody the OKR mindset and provide clear priority guidance to your team and product team peers.
- Experience in the global rollout CRMs and standardizing the process to achieve business value.
- Adept in the use of Product Design and Lean Product methodologies.
- Comfortable in a distributed and cross-functional environment.
- Show strong judgment: you’ll have experience making sound decisions based on data and intuition.
- Inspire others with your ideas and challenge the status quo
- Strong command of the English language, written and verbal.
Unlock your perfect job with us today and make an application. The recruitment process includes:
- Phone call with a recruiter (expectations and circumstances)
- Video interview with the hiring manager
- Panel Interview with S&T, Product and Commercial team
- Case Study
I look forward to seeing your application.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We are the leading PropTech platform in Europe. If you’ve ever rented or purchased a property then you may have used one of our classified portals. This is a great time to join us to help elevate our AVIV brands.
- Remote work from a country where we operate in - either France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, UK or Israel.
- Company organised and paid for quarterly off-site collaboration events
- International company environment with a very high customer obsession.
- A large, interconnected and collaborative design community with 80+ professionals in Product Design, UX Research, Market Research, UX Writing, Design Systems and Research/Design Operations. We all share the desire to grow individually in our roles and together as function and community.
We are an equal opportunities employer and place where everyone is welcome. We strongly encourage people from minority backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).