Product Design Manager - B2B
- Department: Product & Tech
- City: Berlin
- TA Partner: Talal Haider
At Aviv, we are an equal opportunities employer and an organisation where everyone is welcomed to be their authentic selves. We strongly encourage individuals with visible and non visible disabilities, all educational backgrounds, people from minority backgrounds, those from the LGBTQIA+ community and parents and carers to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, or wish to discuss part time or flexible working requirements, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
You'll be joining one of the world’s largest privately owned real estate tech companies and a subsidiary of Axel Springer. Our mission is to unlock everyone’s perfect place! You'll work across some of Europe’s best known digital real estate brands including: 🇫🇷 Meilleurs Agents, 🇫🇷 Groupe SeLoger, 🇧🇪 Immoweb, 🇩🇪 Immowelt, 🇪🇸 Housell and 🇮🇱 Yad2.
Our goal is to be the #1 place that people across Europe come to find a home. You’ll be part of a team that places the customer at the heart of everything we do. You’ll operate in autonomous, cross functional teams. Each with its own mission and success metrics. Teams are given objectives and are empowered to find the best solutions!
WHAT WE DO IN PRODUCT DESIGN B2B
As the product design team in the intermediary domain, we are providing solutions to enrich the daily work of our professional partners. We are continually seeking and exploring opportunities for our B2B environment to build or improve the tools and available data for different customer segments across Europe. To ensure the best market fit we are constantly testing our tools and exploring customer needs within the different european countries we are operating in.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL WHO CAN:
- Attract, hire, and retain an exceptional product design team
- Ensure the engagement of the team members by translating their feedback and ideas into impactful solutions
- Be an active part of our design community, by focusing on collaboration and peer support
- Mentor and coach team members to set concrete goals and develop their strengths
- Facilitate design critique sessions and ensure that the design system is well integrated and that the user's needs are well reflected in the solutions
- Lead and oversee the user experience of products from conception to launch in partnership with product managers, engineers, UX researchers, data scientists and business analysts
- Assist in the deep integration of product designers into product and tech teams
- Ensure the smooth running and optimization of existing design processes and methodologies to maximise team efficiency
- Collaborate closely with product and tech leaders to define priorities and scope
- Manage stakeholder expectations and cross-functional team partnerships
- Ensure the successful integration of UX researchers into the teams
- Ensure data driven user experience through a strong integration of user researchers in teams and a close collaboration with market research
AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS / IS:
- Extensive experience of leading and developing a Product Design team (Head of Design, Product Design Manager,...)
- Several years experience as a UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Product Designer or similar UX-related role
- A proven technical competence, communication and leadership skills and ability to coach the members of the team at every level
- The capacity to build strong relationships with other stakeholders
- A user centric mindset, understands the product process and how design can be perfectly integrated
- Empathetic and collaborative
- Experienced in defining and working with the product metrics with the team.
- A strong focus on the user needs, aims for excellence and challenges the status quo
- A sense for return of effort and prioritises accordingly
- comfortable in communicating professionally in English.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- We are one of the leading PropTech platforms in Europe. If you’ve ever rented or purchased a property then you may have used one of our classified portals. This is a great time to join us to help elevate our AVIV brand.
- A high visibility role in our organisation reporting into our Director of Product.
- 30 Days of Holidays guaranteed and the freedom to organize your day the way it fits you best.
- Openness for Sabbaticals.
- Unlimited self-development opportunities.
- The opportunity to work hybrid within Germany or France.
- The autonomy to work in a style which suits you to be the most productive
- The freedom to tell us which tools you need to be successful in your job so we can set you up to make it happen.