Associate Ventures and Portfolio Management (m/w/d)
- TA Partner: Daria Samburic
- Department: Ventures & Incubation
You'll be joining one of the world’s largest privately owned real estate tech companies and a subsidiary of Axel Springer. Our mission is to unlock everyone’s perfect place! You'll work across some of Europe’s best known digital real estate brands including: 🇫🇷 Meilleurs Agents, 🇫🇷 Groupe SeLoger, 🇧🇪 Immoweb, 🇩🇪 Immowelt, 🇪🇸 Housell and 🇮🇱 Yad2.
You will be reporting to the Senior Director Ventures & Incubation. You will play a key role in assessing new growth opportunities, maximizing value from existing portfolio companies, and driving the execution of selected growth programs.
- Work with existing portfolio companies to drive growth by developing and executing value creation plans
- Identify relevant growth opportunities in the market aligned with AVIV’s corporate strategy, and formulate plans to realize them through a buy/build/partner framework
- Work with the Ventures and Incubation team to develop market analysis and uncover future innovation drivers to inform AVIV’s investment strategy
- Build bottom-up financial models to quantify an opportunity’s potential
- Provide project management capabilities to ensure effective tracking and analytical reporting across portfolio initiatives
- Support managing AVIV’s portfolio of minority investments
- Be an ambassador for our AVIV values and drive cultural initiatives
Who we are looking for
- Strong foundation in M&A, preferably in investment bank, VC or P/E fund, or management/strategy consultancy
- Significant experience in developing and executing organic and inorganic growth plans
- Familiarity with the European tech start-up ecosystem, especially e-commerce and marketplace businesses, and a passion for technology, start-ups, and investing
- Outstanding ability to communicate and break down complex ideas into understandable and actionable messages
- Fluent in English and German
What we offer you
- Strong ownership of your projects, with the opportunity to launch an exciting career at AVIV
- Exciting job based in Paris or Berlin, with the possibility to travel to the other offices
- Flexible working hours, remote work options and 30 vacation days per year
At Aviv, we are an equal opportunities employer and an organisation where everyone is welcomed to be their authentic selves. We strongly encourage individuals with visible and non visible disabilities, all educational backgrounds, people from minority backgrounds, those from the LGBTQIA+ community and parents and carers to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, or wish to discuss part time or flexible working requirements, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Our ambition is to be the leading Employer in PropTech across Europe and this is a pivotal time to join us and unlock your perfect job!