- Department: Product & Tech
- City: Paris
- TA Partner: Talal Haider
We are an equal opportunities employer and place where everyone is welcome. We strongly encourage people from minority backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We’re one of the world’s largest privately owned real estate tech companies and a subsidiary of Axel Springer. Our mission is to unlock everyone’s perfect place! Some of Europe’s best known digital real estate marketplaces and brands form part of our Group, they are: 🇫🇷 Meilleurs Agents, 🇫🇷 Groupe SeLoger, 🇧🇪 Immoweb, 🇩🇪 Immowelt, 🇪🇸 Housell and 🇮🇱 Yad2.
We also invest in innovative business models which shape the future of how people buy, sell, rent or lend properties and hold minority participations in companies such as: 🇬🇧 PurpleBricks, 🇩🇪 Homeday, 🇺🇸 Zumper and 🇺🇸 Parcel.
Our ambition is to be the leading Employer in PropTech across Europe and this is a pivotal time to join us as we embark on this journey enabling us to help unlock everyone’s perfect place!
WHAT WE DO IN Platform Experience – Product and Tech at AVIV
We as the Center of Excellence Quality Assurance have our “Home Base” in the Platform Experience Division. From there, we are integrated into the overall Aviv organisation and thus also closely integrated into the agile teams of the various actor groups.
One of our main tasks is to develop standards and best practices to help teams deliver a high level of software quality. As quality ambassadors in the teams, we help to increase the maturity level iteratively to be able to react faster to the market. In addition, we participate in central decisions and evaluate them from the quality assurance point view point. Due to our present in all actor groups, we have the view of the big picture and can help to counteract possible side effects or risks at an early stage.
Become part of our team and support us in bringing our quality mindset to the organisation!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL WHO CAN:
- Be part of an agile, multidisciplinary, international team and work closely with them to ensure our products have a high quality
- Work with the product team to establish quality standards within the sprints, develop a test plan and deliver high quality builds on time
- Work with product owners and developers to improve the overall experience by suggesting improvements and changes
- Align and collaborate with the rest of the quality team to improve the overall quality of our products, assess risks, promote consistency, identify common needs
- Develop test strategies for automation both for backend and frontend
- Write and execute both functional and non-functional tests
- Convince with an analytical way of thinking
AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS:
- Solid experience (at least 3 Years) in the Quality Assurance field, preferably with web applications
- Practical experience working with agile methodologies
- Degree in Computer Science or other relevant qualifications
- ISTQB Certification is a plus
- Practical experience creating and maintaining UI automation tests and API tests
- Automation experience using test tools like Cypress, Testcafé, WebdriverIO or similar frameworks
- Experience with CI/CD Tools
- Knowledge with performance test tools
- The characteristic to be a proactive team player that analyses the risk and impact of issues and is working with the team to prioritise and resolve them
- Any experience with performance, GDPR, accessibility, interoperability and security testing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in English & French.
- Willingness to travel
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Ability to work remotely
- A brilliant team dedicated to continuing our quest for transparency in the real estate market,
- A technophile and stimulating work environment, management methods that encourage autonomy and leadership,
- An exceptional working environment in the heart of Paris, with some appreciable advantages (remote work opportunities, hackathons, culture sharing, a budget to attend conferences, team buildings, a gym, RTT, company profit sharing, a high-end corporate restaurant, etc.).